Looking for Header Column Control

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Nov 28 15:51:10 EST 2012

I agree, those new line level properties are great.

I think someone suggested a couple of weeks ago that perhaps Jacque could
provide a demo stack but that all takes valuable time.  When I first
started looking into this, I was expecting it to be complex but it's really
simple.  Basically all you have to do is:

set the <whateverproperty> of line <linenumber> of field <fieldname> to
<property value>

You might need several statements like that but it's really
straightforward.  I think I got confused by the section in the release
notes that involves arrays for text runs and styles, etc but you don't need
any of that if the properties you want to assign affect the whole line.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>