how to set the imagedata to a resized img?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Nov 28 04:36:22 EST 2012

Hi,

I have a source image, which I want to put into a smaller target image, lets
say a thumbnail. When having locked the size of the target, it keeps small.
But the image data in the small thumbnail does still have the dimensions of
the source image. So when taking the thumbnail image or its text and
creating a third image, I get again the dimensions of the first source image
and have to resize it, if I want to have the thumbnail size.

Can I reduce the imagedata to the rect of an image? Or do I always have to
handle only with the image size?

Thanks

Tiemo