[OT] the evils (?) of secure boot.

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 26 14:16:26 EST 2012

Rootkits and bootloaders are a threat that cannot be addressed reasonably
any other way.  If you want to talk about lousy security on the inside,
Windows cannot even hold a candle to the laughably-bad ICS's.  Back in The
Day I felt like I was the one who was wrong because I kept pointing out out
horribly bad the security on PLC's and their related controllers are.