Builds for iPod Touch

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Sat Nov 24 15:55:02 EST 2012

Hi All,

I now have an iPod Touch… the big screen.

Apps that I have already on iTunes center horizontally when I open them on the new iPod.

The same apps built with LC5.5.3 Xcode 4.5.2 do not center. The are landscape format and line up flush with the left side… which means the right side shows "extra" space on the card that should be hidden.

I really don't have time to rebuild the apps with the new dimensions.

Anyone know what I need to do so these new builds center horizontally on the new iPod?

be well,
randy hengst