Location-Based Push Message?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sat Nov 24 01:34:11 EST 2012

Great Skip because it's on it's way.

Because I live in a small rural town with only one cell tower (regions use cell tower/ wifi location) I'll probably need to run a test flight beta before release. I'm particularly interested in people that live or travel regularly through dense urban areas because that's where it works best (unless you just want to know if someone has come to town). Anyway, I implemented significant change location service also because it wasn't really much extra work. Both region monitoring/geofencing and significant location change will wake your app in the background for a few minutes so you can send a local notification if necessary or do something else.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services