it and explicitVar?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Nov 23 15:18:21 EST 2012

Bob, once again: thanks. I'll take a look at it. Right now I'm buried in re-learning Java for a major project I'm undertaking that is beyond what I believe I'd ever be able to accomplish with LC in any of its various incarnations. I started with Java back in the early 90s, but could see that it wasn't "there" yet, so I got side-tracked - one more time!!!

Joe Wilkins