it and explicitVar?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Nov 22 17:21:17 EST 2012

My lousy typing skills have led to several hours of debugging.  Once I
discovered explicitVars, most of the typos are dealt with.  And, while
recompiling scripts with explicitVars on, I found several other typos that
were sitting there waiting to cause grief at some time in the future.

The other main source of typo problems is custom properties and now with
Alex Tweedly's explicitProperties plugin, I can find those too.  Life is
good.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>