"Badge" in answer modal?

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 21 14:55:23 EST 2012

Jan,

I thought I would take you up on your challenge to be adventurous and try to alter the loc of the answer dialog box by changing the script of the box.

By script, I got the script of card 1 of stack "dialog box", found the line in the PreopenStack handler where the loc is set, i.e.:

    set the loc of this stack to the screenloc

I then added 200 to the second item of the screenloc, altered that line in the script, and reset the script of the box.

As a check, I then got the script of the box and I could see that the new loc had been applied,

I then called answer again but it continued to show in at the original screenLoc. The new script didn't seem to take.

Is there a way to change the loc of the answer dialog box? There are times when it is just very inconvenient.

I seem to recall a discussion of this topic some time ago.

Jim Hurley