declaring variables

Ronald Zellner zellner at tamu.edu
Wed Nov 21 13:32:33 EST 2012

I was using the code that was recently presented for--   Re: Sharing a little stack (Michael Kristensen).

When I copied the code and clicked the Apply button, the LC editor repeatedly would not let me use a variable unless I first entered it in the list of Local variables.
I have seen this before when using code and when opening and editing older stacks.

Also, lines like
    put fld Thicknes into T
 had to be changed by adding quotes to
    put fld "Thicknes" into T

before the script could be applied.

I assume it worked for Michael as presented.
Is this something that can be ignored, or do I have some setting wrong in my LC?

Thanks,

Ron