"Badge" in answer modal?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 08:42:47 EST 2012

On 11/21/2012 02:18 PM, Klaus on-rev wrote:
> Hi Richmond,
>
> Am 21.11.2012 um 13:14 schrieb Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com>:
>
>> On 11/18/2012 08:04 PM, Mark Schonewille wrote:
>>> Hi Richmond,
>>>   You need to set the gRevAppIcon and the gRevSmallAppIcon to an existing ID number of an image control. You can also use the commands answer error, answer information, answer question and answer warning.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Mark Schonewille
>> That works very well indeed in Macintosh
>> Is there a way to do the same sort of thing for Windows and Linux?
> Yes, sure, just do the same sort of thing on Windows and Linux :-D
>
> Come on, Richmond! ;-)

Presumably that is why the Built-In Documentation says that this is a
Mac OS X only feature?

Also, distrusting the Documentation to a certain extent, I just made a
wee stack called "Dachs"

[that's a special cross-linguistic joke for Klaus]

containing a stackScript:

on openStack
    global gRevAppIcon
    put 1003 into gRevAppIcon
end openStack

one image, ID 1003, and a button:

on mouseUp
   answer "does this work?"
end mouseUp

Try it . . . works on Mac, doesn't on Linux, and, doesn't with Wine (aka
Fake Windows).

Come on, Klaus! ;-)