Table property settings

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Tue Nov 20 16:40:40 EST 2012

Hmmm... I cannot seem to be able to access the array as a whole, nor the keys of the array. However I seem to be able to access the elements of the array. What kind of weird beast is this? Is it a custom property??

At any rate, pointing at the object in the inspector shows the applicable property in the tooltip.

Bob