Problem with the formattedWidth

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Nov 20 15:34:58 EST 2012

It's only one line and I've tried it with dontWrap set to true and false
with the same result.

I tried getting the formatted width of line 1 of the field and that does
seem to work reliably. interestingly, it reports a different value than the
formatted width of the field!

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>