SOMETHING PRETTY BASSIC

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue Nov 20 10:50:29 EST 2012

Hi Bernie, et al:
Yeah, I followed it at the time, but was never satisfied with the results. Again, it goes back to my poor vision. I have managed to resolve all my issues in a somewhat clumsy fashion that took me ages to accomplish. Turns out it was a good thing, since I had left a script poorly coded at one time and it was going to work irrationally if at all when I tried using some of its handlers. LC balked, fortunately. The errors are so small that I didn't even notice them and I have yet to figure out how I can increase their font size. (sigh!) At the moment I'm being harrassed by a fly that's driving me crazy.

Thanks gang!

Joe Wilkins