SOMETHING PRETTY BASSIC

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue Nov 20 01:27:10 EST 2012

As it turns out, the problem was caused by "explicitVariables"; something I ran into when I first started working on this project again after a very long layoff. Frankly, I don't remember how to call variables "explicitly". I'm accustomed to just creating them by putting something into the variable when I need one. I've always done it that way, but something seems to have changed with LC recently. I don't have it set to true. In fact I started setting it to false when I found I was having a problem. Suggestions anyone?

TIA,

Joe Wilkins