"Badge" in answer modal?

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 13:05:32 EST 2012

You can set the global variables gRevAppIcon and gRevSmallAppIcon. Here's a handler that I use. Substitute the id of the images you want to display at the beginning of the handler. The icons seem to be reset at idle, so you have to call the setUpIcons handler before every "answer…" command.

on setUpIcons
   global gRevAppIcon,gRevSmallAppIcon
   put 2241 into gRevAppIcon
   put 2242 into gRevSmallAppIcon
   if the platform = "MacOS" then
      set the textfont of fld id 1006 of card 1 of stack "Ask Dialog" to "Charcoal"
      set the textfont of fld id 1006 of card 1 of stack "Answer Dialog" to "Charcoal"
      set the textsize of fld id 1006 of card 1 of stack "Ask Dialog" to "14"
      set the textsize of fld id 1006 of card 1 of stack "Answer Dialog" to "14"
      set the textstyle of fld id 1006 of card 1 of stack "Ask Dialog" to "plain"
      set the textstyle of fld id 1006 of card 1 of stack "Answer Dialog" to "plain"
      set the foregroundcolor of fld id 1006 of card 1 of stack "Ask Dialog" to "black"
      set the foregroundcolor of fld id 1006 of card 1 of stack "Answer Dialog" to "black"
   else
      set the textfont of fld id 1006 of card 1 of stack "Ask Dialog" to "Arial"
      set the textfont of fld id 1006 of card 1 of stack "Answer Dialog" to "Arial"
      set the textsize of fld id 1006 of card 1 of stack "Ask Dialog" to "14"
      set the textsize of fld id 1006 of card 1 of stack "Answer Dialog" to "14"
      set the textstyle of fld id 1006 of card 1 of stack "Ask Dialog" to "bold"
      set the textstyle of fld id 1006 of card 1 of stack "Answer Dialog" to "bold"
      set the foregroundcolor of fld id 1006 of card 1 of stack "Ask Dialog" to "black"
      set the foregroundcolor of fld id 1006 of card 1 of stack "Answer Dialog" to "black"
   end if
end setUpIcons

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham