How to use stacks from LC 5.5.3 with LC 4.5.3?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Nov 16 17:42:37 EST 2012

Hi Gang,

I was developing with 4.5.2 and it seemed to be pretty bug-free; fortunately, at the time LC5.0 was released, I couldn't afford to upgrade, so I didn't. I am so happy! I believe I've done a couple of work-arounds, but my stand-alones, which are only for Macs work as I want them to work. I did do a Windows version for one of them and it seems to work well on PCs prior to Vista via VMWare, but LC has now gone too far for me. I'm now looking at Java seriously; Complicated, but cheap. (smile) Besides I bought a lot of Java books back in the 90s before Java had matured; some with CDs so I can read them on my big monitor.

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect and Director of Product Development