Reuse an image

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Nov 15 18:34:44 EST 2012

Hi Tim,

If you need small thumbnails, it is best to resize the images and make a small copy of each big picture. You can do that with a photo editing application or inside LiveCode.

If you want to make thumbnails in LiveCode, set the size of a big image to the desired thumbnail size, create a new image and set the imagedata of the second image to the image data of the first image.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.