Reuse an image

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Nov 15 18:32:57 EST 2012

Hi,

If the same images have the same size everywhere, please don't do that. You'd be using lots of memory for no reason.

Just use buttons and set the icon of the buttons to the id of the images.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.