Reuse an image

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Thu Nov 15 15:36:26 EST 2012

I've been wondering about a similar question (assuming I understand this question)

Once I import an image into one card, can I reference that image and display it on another card? For instance, if I want to display an index of thumbnail imported images from other cards.

Hmm... I just re-read the other question. Mine might be completely different...

Thanks in advance.

Tim