[OT] LiveCode 6.0 - Upgrade, Update or Addon

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Nov 15 14:40:33 EST 2012

Mike if you have the developer program then ask about 6 on that list because nobody that has seen 6 is allowed to answer your questions on the use list. All we can really say is any dp 1 is going to be a very early release so unless your interested in what's next to offer feedback then it might not be worth installing it.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services