LiveCode Slides & Appstore Apps List

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Thu Nov 15 14:12:31 EST 2012

Hi Rick.

Someone else may have mentioned it but this list is probably not the best place to ask. Did you try Heather at support at runrev.com? Let her know you are trying to market more licenses and I will bet you get help right away. Heather does not seem to monitor this list, at least not as it seems to me.

Bob