What's Happened to the Script Editor?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Nov 15 05:27:35 EST 2012

I have to disagree;  it's a very useful button - it takes away a few
buttons (undo,redo,apply ...)  which all have easy keyboard shortcuts (I
always use the shortcuts rather than the buttons), so it gives you
another line or two visible in the script editor itself at negligible cost.

If there was a way to add other buttons to the toolbar, it might be
worth keeping it visible all the time.

-- Alex.