[ANN] Version 1.1.1 of lcStackBrowser Released

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Nov 14 17:52:12 EST 2012

Hi,
The version of 4W_Props that comes with lcStackbrowser supports the
integration between the two products.  You only need to install that
version if you want or need that integration, otherwise stick with the
version you already have.

As for the "invalid demo date" problem, it sounds like the preferences file
got messed up somehow.  The next release will have an option to recreate
the prefs file but for now, you will need to do the following.

1. Make sure lcStackBrowser is not running.
2.  In the message box, enter the following, depending on your platform:
     Mac: delete folder specialFolderPath("Home") & "/Application
Support/lcSQL/lcStackBrowser"
     Windows delete folder specialFolderPath(26) & "/lcSQL/lcStackBrowser"
     Linux: delete folder "specialFolderPath("Home") &
"/lcSQL/lcStackBrowser"
3. Run lcStackBrowser.  It will recreate all the necessary folders/files
and return to a 30-day demo state.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>