iOS keyboard

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Nov 13 22:37:08 EST 2012

On 11/13/12 6:07 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

>> Also, is there a way to know if the user has typed the "hide keyboard"
>> key to dismiss it? I want to treat that as a cancel.
>>

> I still don't know about this one though.

Also, I want a native iOS input control that allows no carriage returns
but that wraps long lines. That's why I wanted a "Done" button -- but
even after I got it to say Done, it still types a return if the input
control is multiline. Trapping inputReturnKey doesn't seem to work, it
isn't sent for a multiline control.

Is it possible to create a one-line control that wraps?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com