[ANN] Version 1.1.1 of lcStackBrowser Released

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Nov 10 17:17:46 EST 2012

Hi Skip,
No problem and sorry I haven't been able to figure this out yet.  I believe
it's a Livecode bug.  There are a lot of QCC reports concerning popup menus
on Windows but not quite as bad as this one.  I will enter a QCC report but
unless I can give them a recipe to reproduce it, they're not likely to do
anything, and even then their record of getting bugs fixed in a timely
manner is not very good.

I've asked for other Windows users to let me know if they have the same
problem but so far nobody has responded.

I will check through the code again to see if I can see anything suspicious
but the problem is that once the popup id displayed, I don;t have any
control over what happens until I get a menuPick message and since you
can't click on anything, that never happens.

Give me a couple of days to see if I can at least find a workaround.  If I
can't come up with anything, I would be happy to refund your license fee
and you can continue using it.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>