Simultaneous access to same SQLite database from separate stacks?

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Fri Nov 9 21:36:32 EST 2012

Just a warning. Our original electronic key system used an access database. They claimed it was "multi-user". Well, it was as multi-user as access. Which is to say it sucked. We corrupted data so many times just using it from 3 or 4 workstations that we eventually upgraded to the enterprise system at a discount because they felt so bad for selling us that can of worms. (Vendor names duly avoided).

What's the point you say? Only use products designed to be multiuser from the ground up, at least if you are developing a commercial product.

Bob