Back To The Future with revreportsetup.rev

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Nov 9 07:02:49 EST 2012

Richmond,

I think it was too limited and nobody wanted to spend resources on it to improve it. If you re-release it as a plugin, you might frustrate people who run into the limitations.

What about creating an all-new plugin along the lines of 9to5 reports, but compatible with all current database systems?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.