Empty and logical expressions

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Nov 8 19:26:07 EST 2012

Mark,

Same wrong result on 5.5.1, 5.5.2 and 5.5.3 on XP SP3 and 5.5.1 on MacBook
10.6.8
When using the message box!!!!!!!

When it is in compiled code.... no problem, works as expected.

It still sits at the top of the bite-an-LC-newbee list.

Thanks for checking it out for me!

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services