Unhilite A Scrolling List?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Nov 8 17:53:22 EST 2012

Thanks for all the "unhilite" suggestions.  Since initial implementation
is desktop, I wound up using this:

on preOpenCard
  set traversalOn of fld "arg" to false
end preOpenCard

on openCard
  send "enableTheField" to me in 250 millisecs
end openCard

command enableTheField
   lock screen
   set traversalOn of fld "arg" to true
   set hilitedLines of fld "arg" to 0
   unlock screen
end enableTheField

on resumeStack
   set traversalOn of fld "arg" to false
   send "enableTheField" to me in 250 millisecs
end resumeStack

Seems to work so far.

Regards,

Scott Rossi