Information "test"

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Wed Nov 7 19:34:20 EST 2012

Hi Richard,

Yes, It's the answer dialog, and all I'm doing is inserting a front script (Jacque's commandKeyDown frontScript that allows for script insertion of quotes, parenthesis etc.). The frontScript resides and is called from a subStack of a plugin. This dialog appears only sometime, and I can't figure out any other contributing factors.

Cheers,
Roger