Banging on about Mac Classic

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 13:32:29 EST 2012

Yes, no surprises, it's Richmond again, the backward looking recidivist.

And, Yes, some of us are using Mac OS 9 and lower; mainly, admittedly,
to transfer some HC stacks to LC
rather than waste a lot of effort that was spent "once-upon-a-time",
and/or spend buckets of time on
remaking things from scratch.

So  . . . being aware that various releases of RunRev 3.5.0 are stlll
available for download on RunRev's servers, I wonder
if anyone knows if there was a Mac Classic build of RR 3.5 and, if so,
the URL to download it?

Peter Wood ???

Anyone else???

Frankly, at present, all I need is any release of RunRev/LC for Mac
Classic,
and am not unduly fussy about what its development number is.

Particualrly as am quite unable to find my Mac Classic back up of RunRev
2.0.1.

Richmond.