Unhilite A Scrolling List?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 21:05:50 EST 2012

If the scrolling list field is the frontmost traversable control, then it
has focus on card change and does get a hilite.  In addition, focusing on
an another program then returing to the card also causes a selection.  The
send in time thing works for card switches (from my eariler email) but not
for the resume focus.   If this is for desktop, I think i'd put a hidden
field that can get focus and that is layered so that it takes focus by
default. Too fuzzy at the moment to figure out the negatives to this
method. Might be easier to just add handlers for suspend, resume, card
changes to get the behavior you wish.