is it possible to zoom in an iOS browser control?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Nov 6 11:18:00 EST 2012

Hi Matthias,

I don't know about the iOS browser control (I'd think it is possible), but in Safari, you can add a meta tag with viewport properties. One of the properties is initial-scale. You can set this to a larger scale, e.g. 2.0. Zooming by hand is possible of the user-scalable property is yes. If your website is a PHP or iRev website, you can include a parameter in the URL to determine the initial scale and change the scale of the website dynamically. More info about the viewport properties is on Apple's website at http://qery.us/39i

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.