developing for mobile devices

Christophe Leske info at multimedial.de
Tue Nov 6 04:31:06 EST 2012

Am 05.11.12 03:54, schrieb J. Landman Gay:
> On 11/4/12 7:21 PM, Mark Smith wrote:
>> This is part of the problem discussed by Chris...
>> documentation is fragmented and all over the place. And in a rapidly
>> changing environment, which LC is, it can be difficult to keep up with.
>> Also, what documentation is provided in the release notes is pretty
>> sparse.
>
> All the new commands in the release notes get rolled into the
> dictionary when the release goes final. You can type "mobile" into the
> dictionary search field to see them all, and the "see also" entries
> usually contain useful pointers.

JUst wanted to add that I had indeed a look at the Release Notes as
suggested by Colin Holgate - and it answered pretty much all of my
questions.

I usually just glance over these documents...

To call this Release Notes is slightly underwhelming, this IS the mobile
development documentation in its own rights. I also found my spinner in
there (when loading things), heck, there is even support for a spinner
dialog!

I am happy as Larry now, however happy he was...

Greets,

--
Christophe Leske
multimedial.de

www.multimedial.de - info at multimedial.de
Hohler Strasse 17 - 51645 Gummersbach
+49(0)2261-99824540 // +49(0)177-2497031