htmlText oddity

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Nov 5 15:45:49 EST 2012

Hi Mark,
Is this really true (the part about long IDs not the part of buttons only)?

I have been using behaviors in the general form  - button ID 1234 of stack
"xyz" - for quite a long time now and they seem to work fine.  Am I setting
myself up for trouble down the line?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>