developing for mobile devices

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Nov 5 12:15:16 EST 2012

I'd like to give a plug for Bjornke's BvG Docu 2 plugin here.  It provides
much more powerful dictionary search capabilities and often turns up
references to entries which you won't find through the normal dictionary
search mechanisms.

Check it out at http://bjoernke.com/bvgdocu

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>