Missing digest downloads again

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Nov 5 05:09:49 EST 2012

I find I'm still missing downloads of the digest of this list: for example, this morning's use-list digest is number 6; I got number 5 yesterday, but not number 4; I got number 3 and 1 but not 2 etc. I only really notice when I see replies to stuff I've sent myself but not my original message! But of course I must be missing important stuff. AFAIK one can't re-download digests from the archive, only individual mails and (perhaps) threads.

I know that this has been mentioned before. I can't see that it could be my system, so I've written to support about it, but I'd still like to know if others are still seeing it.

Graham