[ANN] Game Center crowd funding opportunity

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Nov 4 19:26:45 EST 2012

Hi,

Crowd funding can be a very effective way to achieve a goal. Remember iHUG/eHUG's attempts to save HyperCard? This was financed through crowd funding. Although HyperCard wasn't saved, we did get to talk to the general director of Apple Europe Cazeneuve (now working at Bouygues Telecom Entreprises). You need to ask yourself if people are sufficiently enthusiastic about what you have to offer or if your market is big enough. Enthusiasm doesn't seem much of a problem, but your market may not be large enough to make crowd funding successful. Lets hope that a few extraordinarily enthusiastic people prove me wrong.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.