Financial formulae

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun Nov 4 10:43:18 EST 2012

Here at the unfashionable end of the galaxy, I find I have to code some financial formulae, for example for amortization (PMT and IPMT) and very probably other stuff of this kind - stuff which is available in Excel at the drop of a mouse but not AFAIK in any LC library. Of course it is just tedious work rather than anything at all cutting edge (all the fomulae are readily available), but has anyone tackled any of this already? If so I'd be happy to negotiate a small payment for the original code. Or I could just keep grinding on… and may eventually be able to put something into RevOnline myself.

TIA for any offers

Graham