Protecting stacks

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Nov 3 17:10:07 EDT 2012

Jacque,

I think that "no longer possible" is just a little too strong.
Hackers will always find a way, if they really want to. (No, I don't
consider myself a hacker).

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download Color Converter at http://www.color-converter.com

Op 3-nov-2012, om 20:24 heeft J. Landman Gay het volgende geschreven: