[UPDATE] Free 'Clearview' desktop clock v2.0 with Calendar

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Fri Nov 2 14:33:52 EDT 2012

Was your machine asleep at midnight Nov 1? If so, I suspect that it can only
do the check when in an 'active' state. The date below the clock is checked
every second whereas the calendar is only checked at midnight (assuming the
computer is not asleep). A more frequent calendar check is needed, but one
that does not screw up just browsing a different month. Will look into it
when I get some time.

Meanwhile, if you select the next or previous month then return to the
current month, the display will correct itself.

Best regards,

Hugh Senior
FLCo