created Android app cannot be installed on real device, Testing on that device works

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Nov 1 20:12:29 EDT 2012

Hi Matthias,

Do you allow for installation of apps from unknown sources on your phone? (This is an option in the Apps settings the general settings of your device). This option must be active to be able to install unsigned apps.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.