Nuts! Where did that go? WTH!

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Thu May 31 21:24:43 EDT 2012

Hi,

I did save the stack.
So, the recent stacks command sees the stack, but when I click on it
to open it -- the computer says "File not found."

Poof.

Went away from the computer all day. Thanks for the advice so far.
Recap: WIN Vista, LC 5.5.

Tonight I'm able to replicate the crashing on two different instances.
So, I've got it to crash 2 out of 4 times.

Open a couple of stacks. Make them new and hardly with anything in
them as this was fatal to a stack I was working on today.
Make a new test button and then go to put in a new script for the button.
on mouseUp
   copy card
end mouseUp

(UNDERSTANDING that COPY CARD IS A BOGUS command.)

Then in the debugger window, click on the green triangle icon arrow
pointing to the right, to debug.
Then the dictionary / bottom part of the screen fills with goodies.
Then the green button turns to orange. (Right, copy card isn't a legal script.)
Then if you click the ORANGE button -- the green one is gone -- the
cursor for me SOMETIMES turns into the WIN blue circle and the screens
and all apps freeze.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark.Rauterkus at gmail.com