Upgrade to Lion

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed May 30 11:32:02 EDT 2012

I agree. Even when I was young, and you had to watch out for Dinosaurs crossing the road, I thought the idea of buying a new car every one or two years was preposterous. If I like a car, I will drive it till the engine quits, and even then, if everything else is in good shape, I might just repair it.

Bob