Outlet for Mac Apps

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed May 30 11:20:04 EDT 2012

I think it depends on the vendor, so Apple probably goes with the worst case scenario. I tried to buy The Hobbit Audiobook via iTunes, but when I went to pay, I was prevented from doing so because the publisher didn't sell the product in the US! So I bought the CD set from Amazon. No problemo! Go figure.

Bob