Export display of Livecode app doesn't work

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Tue May 29 03:53:29 EDT 2012

I have two linux machines (A and B)

on Linux machine A I have a Livecode application

on Linux machine B I :

- ssh -X machineA at 192.168.15.6

- launch the Livecode application on machine A but gets displayed on
machine B

When you do this with any other linux applications everything works fine.

With Livecode only the application frame shows up with odd pieces of the
application components (ie buttons or fields).

You can move the mouse over the area which causes some of the other parts
of the Livecode application to show but we never see the entire
application??

This should work flawlessly like all other Linux applications but doesn't.

Is there some setting or configuration that is required?

It seems strange that only Livecode doesn't work.

I appreciate any advice that can explain the issue and better yet solve
it... unless it is another bug.

thanks,

Glen