Upgrade to Lion

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue May 29 02:55:51 EDT 2012

Kay,

It is too early to decide whether Apple is heading in the right direction or not. If Mac-veterans leave Apple, Apple is definitely doing something wrong, even if it is good for their business.

Your statement that I'm old is appalling and offensive and makes me not want to read the remainder of your e-mail.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We will have room for new projects after 1 June. Contact me now and be first in line.