Upgrade to Lion

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon May 28 16:56:16 EDT 2012

Mind you, there are still some surprises in the LC IDE.  My favourite is
when you delete a substack - there's no confirmation dialog issued and
often the substack is still displayed after you've deleted it.  When I
first started using LC, that was really confusing!  I remember thinking I
had deleted the wrong substack on more than one occasion.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>