Upgrade to Lion

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon May 28 13:03:28 EDT 2012

Hi Mark,
I'm still getting acquainted with Lion so you may be right.  I think there
is some srot of versioning system in Lion but I haven't learned anything
about it yet.  But even so, I needed to save a totally different version of
the file without affecting the original file so not sure the built-in
versioning would deal with that and make the special version easily
recognisable by name.

I had intended to use Lion for testing only by setting up a dual boot on my
Mac but it turned out I didn't have enough hard drive space left to create
a spearate partition for the dual boot setup.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>