Upgrade to Lion

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon May 28 12:45:27 EDT 2012

Hi Pete,

I thought there is a way to save different versions? I'm pretty sure I saw a way to save a version under a different name in Apple apps.

I installed lion and decided to use it for testing only. It is not for me and continue to use Snow Leopard on my work machine. My next new work machine will run Linux.

--
Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
Economy-x-Talk